1 | Event times
Your event time is listed at the top of your Event Proposal.
You and your caterer have access to the facility 4 hours before the start time of the event. Clean up after the event is allotted for an hour. All of your personal belongings and decor must be collected at this time.
2 | Rental fee
Our rental fees vary based on the day and time of day of your event.
3 | Bar package
We have bar packages based on your preferences, varying from House, Choice and Premium levels. Bar package prices are based on the number of guests. Please see the Beer, Wine and Liquor Lists page in this portal for our selections.
If you are planning to have your event on a weekend, you were assigned a bar package in your Event Proposal that met the bar minimum for that day. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to see rates for other bar package options.
4 | Catering package
Our catering minimums are also dependent on the time of day and day of your event, and cover both food and service costs.
The catering company that you select must be on our list of Preferred Caterers. All of our Preferred Caterers are familiar with The Cookery, and are a great resource for layout needs based on your type of meal. You will be working directly with your caterer with the meal and planning needs of your event.
How we work with the caterer:
- You pay us, and we pay the caterer.
- We do not mark up any of the caterer’s food costs, but we do charge the caterer a Facility Fee.
- The Facility Fee covers the caterer’s use of our kitchen, cleaning materials, a Cookery employed steward, equipment, and the cost to block our kitchen off for members’ use during the event.
- This fee is 9% of food and service only.
- Once you have decided on a caterer, The Cookery will email you to confirm your caterer selection. We will place the deposit with the caterer on your behalf. If you exceed the catering budget that is listed on your Event Proposal, you will need to place another deposit in order to keep your total deposit with us at 50% of the total for the event.
5 | Options selected
Included with your rental:
Sound & Visual
We have a wireless microphone, mic stand, and 15’ diagonal HD projector screen available for your use. A/V equipment can connect to your laptop or iPhone, or iPod. We also have Generation 5 Apple TV. AirPlay (connection to our projector screen and sound system through wifi) is available on all Apple devices running OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or iOS 4.3 or later. Free wifi is available at The Cookery at all times. See our inventory list for a detailed description of our A/V capabilities!
We have a multitude of free parking spaces available around The Cookery.
Valet parking is included FREE for clients who book events at The Cookery on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays!
If you would like for us to hire an off-duty police officer to keep an eye on your guests' cars and walk your guests out at the end of the night, we are happy to make arrangements. Police officers cost $35 an hour per officer.
Ready to Book your Event?
Once you're ready to book your event, we will send you a Rental Agreement, which will list the 50% Date-Hold Deposit due to book the date and space, plus state sales tax. Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card. If you are paying by credit card, a 3% convenience fee will be added to your Date-Hold Deposit.
Banner photo by Carolina Kammel